Monday, January 14, 2008

Where is Mike's Blog???

I had myself a chuckle the other day.... and I thought... let's have some fun! I'm sure that I am not the only one who has noticed how Mike (my husband) has all this fun reading and making comments on everyone elses blog...
Then I started to think...... who does this guy think he is? (written with sarcasm and giggles) Where is Mike's blog???
Anyone wondering the same thing??? I'm sure he'll stop by and visit sometime today... feel free to leave comments, words of encouragement [tee hee], or just simply HANG HIM OUT TO DRY!!!
Have a little fun... he can handle it... after all.....

Where IS Mike's Blog???

4 comments:

AnneJuliet said...

he's just smarter that the rest of us;)

Katie said...

maybe you're right???

aM <3 said...

so i agree, it is NOT right for Mike to HAVE a blogger and write to everyone else about THEIR life, if we don't get to do the same to him!! if you have a blogger they should force you to write lol jk jk
=]

Erik Scottberg said...

i've wondered the same thing. i don't mind the fact that mike doesn't post his own blog. that just means he has more time to post comments on mine!