Monday, October 27, 2008

Corn Maze



Saturday afternoon we headed out for our afternoon fall adventure. We knew we were heading to a place with a corn maze... I was expecting to find some pumpkins too, however they did not have any. It was a neat place! There were 2 corn mazes... one haunted [after dark], one not-haunted. We went during the day into the non-haunted of course... I'm a scardy cat :)
They also had a bunch of bonfire pits (you would have to book ahead of time), some kid's activities : things to climb on and duck races, and we saw a field with hay bales designated for paintball... It would be a great place to go back and spend the day with a group!



Visit KustomKate.com

2 comments:

ajree said...

Corn maze...cool

www.jokingright.blogspot.com

Bethany Patrice said...

I can't believe you are wearing a t-shirt in the corn maze. I had to scrape ice off my windows this morning.