Sunday, October 19, 2008

What should I Paint?

I have decided to do some oil paintings and see how they sell. My friend at Elegance by Design offered to display them in her shop... so we'll see how it goes!
My thought was to take some pictures of things here in Oklahoma for inspiration, so the other day I was driving around looking for some interesting "subjects" then again yesterday Mike and I did some driving around and took some more pictures. Here are some pictures I am deciding between for my next project, please feel free to vote! I will paint what you vote on and then post the finished painting!
This could be fun! It also makes me more accountable to get going!
#1

#2

#3


#4


#5



To view more oil paintngs by Katie Stenglein :
Visit KustomKate.com

4 comments:

Erik Scottberg said...

#3

Bethany Patrice said...

Erik and I were meant for each other...I choose #3 too!

dflattery said...

#4

AnneJuliet said...

i like the barn. and the bale of hay. and the road. combine them! make a roosk original!