Thursday, October 9, 2008

Today I Must Hussle!

I was supposed to be on a job today... however my supplies went to Palos Heights... Yikes. Anyway I called early enough yesterday that they were able to overnight a new set of designs which I received today. I am happy about the prompt service... however now I have to rearrange my schedule.
I am now doing the job tomorrow... but I also have out of town guests coming tomorrow... which I am very excited about, but I have a time crunch on my hands! YIKES! I have been cleaning and getting things ready all morning. In another hour I should have the house cleaning finished. Then all I have left to do is finish trimming the bushes I started on yesterday and rake up my MESS!... Then, finish up my meal planning and grocery list... then a trip to walmart! There were also a couple of activities I wanted to look into for the weekend... but that's no big deal... Now that I put it that way... I am not in that bad of shape... I might even have time to make some browies!


Visit KustomKate.com

1 comment:

Bethany Patrice said...

I'm tired from just reading all of that! You need to message me your number. I've been thinking about you lately and I've wanted to get a thorough update on your life. I certainly do miss you.