Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Website Updated .. for now :)

I just finished updating the photo descriptions on my website... hopefully the extra verbage will get me some more hits!
Today I made some really unique samples for an interior designer I met with last week, I hope she's as excited as I am :)
Tomorrow I have another project at Mike's boss's house, I'll post pics!
I am getting the itch to get started on the kitchen... maybe next week I'll start painting the cabinets and take down the wallpaper... The backsplash will have to wait until I can save up for the tile!
I have a headache... maybe it's from so much computering??

Did you vote on my next painting?? (Scroll Down for Options vote in upper Right) I still have a tie! BTW any foliage on any painting I plan to do in fall colors :)
If you voted in the comments, I logged it in the tally, thanks!

Visit KustomKate.com

No comments: