Monday, October 6, 2008



It's Monday again... wow! Is it just me.. or do the weeks just FLY by? I spent last week catching up on my contacts... I need to pursue Kustom Kate more this week. I have also decided that it's time to look into some options for a part time income. The extra income will be very helpful and I will also have some structure. I just keep finding myself running in a circle... it's time to change things up a bit.

Ideally I would love to find a work-from-home situation where I can have some flexibility to pursue painting... but I think I need to keep my options open.
I am hoping that my ears will be open to any guidance or opportunity.... I am counting on God to lead me a bit (or a lot).

I really don't want to get wrapped up in something full time where I won't be painting. Paint really is my passion. I don't care if I am painting ceilings, walls, canvas, furniture ANYTHING!! Will this economic situation still afford a place for me?

I am open to suggestions.... or prayer :)

Visit KustomKate.com

No comments: