Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Favorite Sammy

Yesterday I enjoyed one of my favorites for lunch... a roast beef sandwich with swiss cheese and red onions (I put a little red onion on just about anything), usually some lettuce too... but I didn't have any.
I remember a conversation in my mom's kitchen a few months ago where Mike and my brother, Ryan, were making fun of me for choosing swiss over american to pair with roast beef.
Sorry guys it's just better!

What's your favorite sandwich??


Visit KustomKate.com

2 comments:

Mike Stenglein said...

no. we weren't making fun of you. just tyring to explain how wrong you were about the cheese. Anyone except for transplanted Chicagoans in DC know that American is just the cheese that you put with roast beef. It is probably the proximity to all the political cheese that clouds their heads.

Bethany Patrice said...

I totally agree with you..swiss and roast beef goes. My favorite sandwhich is PB and J. I'm simple.