Friday, July 18, 2008

Bottled Water

Last Weekend Mike and I went to Sam's Warehouse... We only needed a few things... but it's always worth seeing if select items come in bulk and can save you... mainly for us it was chlorine for the pool and toilet paper.
However I do have to mention something I noticed and quite frankly sickened me... as we were walking past the "soft drinks" I couldn't help but notice the variety of idiots filling up their carts with cases of bottled water [proud to say a bandwagon I never saw the sense in hopping on]. Forgive me if I offend you and you happen to be one of those households that waste your money on senselessly on filling our landfills... but I have to say :
1: You pay taxes for the government to spend billions of dollars a year to make sure your water is safe to drink.
2: You pay your village every month to supply you with clean and safe water
3: Water bottles take like a million years to decompose... why not just use a glass?
4: If you're still paranoyed get a filter and refill your own bottles... BTW keeping bottles you fill yourself in the fridge is just as convenient.
5: It's all about trading out habits... drinking water is healthy so don't stop... just do it more efficiently... it's cheaper!
6: I'm sure you heard this before but bottled water is just tap water in the bottle.. minus a bunch of [essential] minerals.
Once again, not meant to be a personal slight... just think about it... be sensible
Happy Hydrating!

Visit KustomKate.com

No comments: