Sunday, July 27, 2008

Our weekly visits...

For the past 4 sundays we have been "visitors"... it's nice to see and feel how different churches operate, and feel the chemistry.. and interesting to BE the visitor for the first time in a while....
But there's nothing like having a church home and family that you can "Come Home To" every week or multiple times a week.
This week we visited the Coweta First Assembly of God. Mike and I both really enjoyed the service, we felt God's presence there, and had a chance to briefly chat with a handful of the members of the congregation.
We chatted about it afterwards... and would like to go back again... if not several more times... we really enjoyed it! I say that with a huge smile on my face... as nice as it is to visit and observe, we both have hearts for service and are anxious to get involved in fulfilling God's will for our lives.
Oddly enough that is what the pastor talked about today..
"For I know the plans I have for you says God.
Plans for good and not for evil
Plans to give you a future and a hope."
Jeremiah 29:11
"When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."
Psalm 139:16

Every one of us were created uniquely for God's purpose, let us not waste another minute in hesitation.
Thank you God for calling me to know you and be your servant, may the words that I say and write be used to glorify you, Jesus.

Visit KustomKate.com

1 comment:

Erik Scottberg said...

glad to hear you had a good visit today. it was great talking to mike the other day. i hope things continue to work out for you.