Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Holly!

Today is my big sis's birthday so I thought I would honor her with this post! When we were little we didn't hang out that much.. we were 5 years apart so maybe our interests varied a bit...
However I always looked up to her... when I was in kindergarden and she was at school I would always play in her room (strawberry short cake behind the bed... there was a space between the bed and the wall.)
When she was in High School I always admired her taste in music and clothes. I would borrow her cassette tapes now and then... (oops without asking)
When she went away to college I cried myself to sleep for 3 nights... that's when we became friends and I would go visit her at Western Illinois University.
She took me to a resale shop called spirit in the sky... I loved it!
We've been the best of friends ever since.
She married a wonderful man Chris Adkins who takes the best care of her and together they have 4 irresistable kids Sydney, Marie, Luke, and Faye.
Happy Birthday Holly... You're the best BIG SIS ... EVER!

Visit KustomKate.com

No comments: