Friday, July 18, 2008

Time to Jump Back on

I know I sound like a big baby about a couple of spiders... I am working on getting over it... the good news is that we have not seen any in a couple days... maybe that's why they call them recluse?
Anyways I have invested a bunch of time and energy into my first marketing push...
I have gotten all of the paperwork for our home and bills that has been neglected the last 2 weeks handled...
Today I need to "Jump Back on the Horse" I started in the master suite and I need to finish that up before I move on to another room.
My goal was and still is... to live a clutter free and organized life... not that we were total pigs before... but it is being made an absolute priority this time...
We definately have enough space here.. but we have less space than before so we need to be deliberate about where we put things and what we do and do not keep.
Mike and I made the concious decision not to have an emotional attachment to "things".
I feel like you just can't live that way and have your priorities straight...
Clean, Clutter free lifestyle... That way we can focus on what's really important!


Visit KustomKate.com

No comments: