Monday, July 21, 2008

First Project Completed...

One of my first projects was to get our bed and bath painted to our liking... I finished the bathroom over the weekend...

Before:
The Bathroom was blue with a border which came down with a small amount of elbow grease...



After: I painted the walls a dark greenish brown and added 4" Metallic Bronze stripes. I also painted the cabinets a cream color and rubbed an oak wax on them leaving color in the creases... hardawre is new too...

="

Yesterday I moved on to the bedroom... I got the border down in like 5 minutes... It came down like tape... I felt so encouraged that I moved onto the other bathroom while the steamer was already heated up... yikes it was glued to the drywall... I don't see evidence of even a primer... take a look at my next project...





Visit KustomKate.com

3 comments:

dflattery said...

You did such a good job on your bathroom!

Bethany Patrice said...

I love love love love you bathroom!!! And, I love that picture hanging in it :)

Katie said...

You noticed! I didn't know if you would... it's so small in the picture but it goes perfectly in there!