Wednesday, July 16, 2008

fun... good... bad


First thing, I'd like to share the vintage-find I talked about yesterday...
Pretty cool huh? I thought it looked like something Mrs. Roper would wear.

Good.. I started working on networking and making contacts on monday... I found about 70 decorators/designers to send mailers to... I've put together some pretty nice literature... Had my first meeting today... went well! Found that there is raelly a great market for me here... glad to hear it!

BAD... We've found a couple of Brown Recluse around here... I had an exterminator out yesterday and I am absolutely sick over it. I didn't sleep a wink last night. My mental state is wearing thin.. I don't like it when that happens... I tend to develope a borderline severe case of paranoia. Please pray for us I am scared to death... I need to have more faith that God is WAY bigger than this problem.
Everyone around here says "Don't worry too much, they're common around here yada yada, spray and put traps out, they want nothing to do with ya"
It doesn't seem to ease my mind... and it wouldn't ease my mind either if someone were to respond to my despair with "you chose to move there bla bla I'm smarter than you bla bla whatever" Not what I need right now.
Okay BYE

No comments: