Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tunes...

One of my favorite things to do is jam to some good tunes and paint... walls, canvas, furniture... whatever...

While painting my bedroom today some of my selection has included:
Bare Naked Ladies
Casting Crowns
Rig 'N Rich

Some other favorites ... Indigo Girls, Van Morrisson, Fleetwood Mac, Jackson Browne, James Taylor, Johnny Cash, Al Green, Bob Seger, David Crowder, Paul Simon, Almost any Sound Track... and last but not least... Random All .... All Great Road Trip tunes too...

What do you jam to?


Visit KustomKate.com

2 comments:

Mike Stenglein said...

Love jammin to Rush, Pink Floyd Casting Crowns. DCB...But I love to just kick back with some classical or opera as well...I know I am weird.

Bethany Patrice said...

you are very broad. I am just an 80's girl, with an occasional hint of disco. This is what I clean to and work out to!