Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Finally Done!

The movers packed on Monday... everything went well... one coffee saucer broke... anyway as far as I know.. nothing to sweat about... not unless more break in transit.
3 guys came yesterday to load up the truck, that went even smoother... they were out by 2:30.
I swept the house out, wiped down the kitchen floor, emptied out the fridge and wiped it down.
Then I headed back to my mom's ... I was finally and truely exhausted! It's been a marathon!
Today I just have to take my inventory over to the studio to ship... then I'll hang with Holly and the kids... tomorrow is road trip day.
I think these blogs about my day to day tasks are getting boring... sorry that's all that's been going on here... and it's almost finally over! Then... maybe I'll have some more interesting thoughts... Stay tuned
Happy 4th of July weekend! Be sure and wear your matching sweaters.. haha... nevermind :)

Happy Belated 30th Perik! I'll bet the cologne is a Gem!... Have you ever read the bottle to "Really Ripped Abs"? My sister and I laughed our heads off at walgreens the first time we ever saw that... I hope it was a great day!

1 comment:

Bethany Patrice said...

Katie!!! I miss you terribly. It is not the same without you and Mike there :( How are you doing? Have you gotten out of the pool yet?