Thursday, July 24, 2008

Master totally done...

Before... The walls were off white with a border... I took the border down before taking the picture... oops!

After... I of course needed to have a very green room... it's funny because I think I almost think I do it subconsciously in each home... Then I realized after I picked it. :) Anyways I wanted the walls to kinda glow... I did a simple metallic glaze and am happy with the results!

Closets... one of the more important aspects of "Mission - Update and organize Master Suite" (Before pic not rotated... whoops... you get the idea though)

I painted, bought organizers and arranged clothing by category... (I did Mike's too)

Now that that's finished I will probably take a break for a bit... save some pennies for the next project (except of course the bathroom I already started taking down the wallpaper in)... then I hope the next project will be a paid project in someone else's home! :)

Visit KustomKate.com

No comments: